All City Catering has been serving the greater Tucson and surrounding area since 1997. We've prepared our catering menu as a sampling of the types of things we can provide for you from our years of experience. We are committed to personalized service, high quality food and timely delivery schedules. We can offer you complete event planning as well as any service you might need for any corporate or social event you're arranging including:
- Custom Menus
- Equipment & Linen Rental
- Floral Arrangements
- Bartenders & Servers
- & More
WHY CHOOSE ALL CITY CATERING:
- All City Catering is the only call you will have to make. Whether your event is for 50 people of 3,000, we will plan and implement your party from start to finish.
- Our flexibility allows us to customize the event to meet your needs.
- For most events we use our own labor and equipment and do not sub-contract. This is a tremendous advantage to you, the consumer, allowing us to keep prices within your budget by avoiding the middleman.
- We take pride in the fact that we provide our customers with the quality and service they are looking for. Our subject to detail extends throughout each event.
- Our clients use us time and time again because we "exceed their expectations."
- We provide professional and friendly staff.
One call is all it takes to start planning your perfect, memorable event. Thank you for your interest in All City Catering. We look forward to serving you soon!
Meet the Staff of All City Catering:
Steve Toapha - Founder, President
Photo Coming Soon
With 26 years of experience in catering, culinary and restaurant management Steve defined his passion for great food and service. His training started at the age of fifteen in a family owed restaurant in North New Jersey where he started as a dish washer and worked his way up through the ranks. He soon crossed the river into NYC to work with some of the finest master chefs in the country. In 1986 he migrated to Tucson after a year in Houston, Texas and now calls Tucson home. He has worked in management for Buster's corporation and U.S. Foodservice as a Sales representative, which gave him and opportunity to hone in on his food product knowledge and pricing.
Lane Mandle - Special Events Coordinator
Photo Coming Soon
Please add bio